In this article, you'll learn how to set the number of participants for a Skype session created via ScheduleOnce for Group sessions.
Setting the number of participants for a Skype session
- Connect ScheduleOnce to your Skype account.
- Select Skype in the Conferencing / Location settings for your Booking page.
- Go to the Scheduling options settings of your Booking page or Event type.
- If you have associated your Booking page with at least one Event type, the Scheduling options are found by going to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup -> relevant Event type -> Scheduling options.
- If you have not associated your Booking page with at least one Event type, the Scheduling options are found by going to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup -> relevant Booking page -> Scheduling options.
- In the One-on-one or Group session field, select Group session (Figure 1).
- Use the drop-down menu to select the number of Customers you want to allow to attend.
ImportantThe number of bookings per time slot set in ScheduleOnce should not exceed your Skype account's meeting capacity.
- Click Save.
You're all set! When a booking is made, Skype session details are integrated with all ScheduleOnce notifications and a Skype session will be automatically created based on the settings you selected. When multiple Customers sign up for the same session, such as a webinar, each booking receives the same Skype details.