Adding a form to your Wordpress website is quick and easy.
If you are using a self-hosted Wordpress site, you can install any plugins you like without purchasing a Wordpress subscription.
Add a form to your website
Create the form
- In OnceHub, go to Setup -> FormOnce.
- Click on the Create form button OR duplicate another form by clicking the three dots menu for that form and selecting Duplicate.
Create the form as you prefer, either duplicated from another, from scratch, or using a template.
When you've added the interactions you want, routed them, and designed the form as you like, navigate to the Publish tab.
Install the code
You'll grab the code you need for Wordpress.
- On the Publish tab, select Get the embed code.
- Copy the code.
- Edit your website.
- Add a custom embed wherever you'd like to add a form.
- Paste the code from OnceHub and adjust as needed (for instance, the text for the link).
- Save your website.
That's it! Your website can now display your form in the place you added it.