Customers can resubmit a booking request as many times as they like. Booking requests are not subject to the Reschedule policy set by the meeting organizer. The Reschedule policy applies only to scheduled or rescheduled bookings.
- To resubmit a booking request, the Customer clicks the Cancel/Reschedule link in the scheduling confirmation email or calendar event (see Figure 1).
- The Cancel/reschedule page appears.
- On the Cancel/reschedule page, the Customer clicks the See available times button on the Reschedule tab (see Figure 2).
- The Customer selects new dates and times, and provides a reason for requesting new times if your Cancel/reschedule policy asks for it.
- The Booking form step is skipped since all the required information was already provided when making the booking.
- Upon rescheduling, the Customer will receive a reschedule email notification, along with the meeting organizer and any additional stakeholders. Learn more about the effect of rescheduling