In this article, you'll learn about some of the most common issues and how to resolve them.
Your Booking page or Master page is disabled
- Go to ScheduleOnce.
- Go to Setup in the top navigation bar.
- Select the specific Booking page or Master page.
- In the Overview section, ensure that the Accept bookings field is toggled ON (Figure 1).
OnceHub was unable to process your payment
If OnceHub was unable to process your payment, you will have a 7-day grace period to update your payment method. During this time, you can continue to use ScheduleOnce as normal and Customers can still make bookings with you.
If you do not renew your payment after 7 days, your account will move to payment failure status. This means you will not have access to ScheduleOnce and Customers will not be able to make bookings. However, your scheduling configuration is kept intact and you can still sign in to your OnceHub Account and access the billing section to update your payment method.
To resume payment, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- In the banner below the top navigation bar, click the Proceed to payment link (Figure 2).Figure 2: Payment failure notice
- You will be prompted to establish a new recurring payment method for your account.
- Enter your payment details and click Submit payment.
"No times are currently available" when connected to Outlook calendar
If you are connected to the PC connector for Outlook, you might have not yet performed the first sync. To enable the Booking page, you can either perform the first sync, or cancel the connection to Outlook.
- To complete the setup and perform the sync, install the connector and the click the Settings button to connect and configure the connector.
- To cancel the connection, go to Setup and open the left sidebar. Select Integrations -> Calendar integration. Then, click Cancel my connection to Outlook.
"No times are currently available" when connected to Google calendar
If you are connected to Google Calendar, the "No times are currently available" might be caused by the following:
- You have revoked the Google permissions for OnceHub. To renew your OnceHub connection to your Google Calendar, go to your OnceHub Account and select Profile -> Calendar connection. Then click the Reconnect your Google Calendar button.
- If you have been receiving a large quantity of bookings in a short window of time, you might have reached the Google Calendar quota, administered by Google.
Settings configuration issues
The "No times are currently available" might be caused by one of the following configuration error in your settings.
Availability is not defined or is shorter than time slot duration
To fix this, define your availability, increase your availability, or reduce the time slot duration.
- To define availability, go to Setup -> select the relevant Booking page -> Recurring availability or Date-specific availability. Then, click or drag to add or remove availability.
- To increase the Recurring availability, go to Setup -> select the relevant Booking page -> Recurring availability.
- To increase the Date-specific availability, go to Setup -> select the relevant Booking page -> Date-specific availability.
- To reduce the duration of the time slots, go to Setup -> select the relevant Booking page -> Time slot settings -> Time slot display. If you are using Event types, the Time slot settings are on the Event type.
Busy time from your calendar is completely blocking out your availability
To check if busy time from your calendar is completely blocking out your availability, go to Setup -> relevant Booking page -> Date-specific availability. If all green availability is overlapped by blue busy time, it means that your availability is blocked.
To create availability, follow these steps:
- You can change the calendar from which you retrieve busy time in Setup -> relevant Booking page -> Associated calendars,
- You change the status of your events in your calendar to "Available" or "free".
Starting times at a time in which you have no availability
The Starting times setting in the Time slot display is set to start at a start time for which you have no availability. For example, your availability is for 30 minutes and starts on the hour and the "Starting times" setting starts at 45 minutes only.
Timeframe rules are hiding your availability
The Before the event and Into the future settings under the Timeframe rules in the Time slot settings are hiding your availability.
The buffer between ScheduleOnce bookings and busy time is too big
No Booking pages have been included in your Master page
You have not included any Booking pages in the Master page. To include a Booking page in your Master page, go to Setup -> select the relevant Master page -> Assignment. Then, add Booking pages.
ImportantIf any of the Booking pages that have been added to your Master page are affected by one of the configuration issues described above, the "No times are currently available" message will be displayed.