Master pages unite multiple Booking pages into one point of access for your Customers, providing support for a wide range of scheduling scenarios. Use Master pages for:
- Scheduling scenarios for organizations with multiple team members and Event types
- Scheduling scenarios for individuals with multiple appointments types, locations or channels.
- Multiple Master page scenarios
Master page sections
- Overview: The Overview section shows the main properties of the Master page. This is where you can find the main settings for your Master page, information about sharing and publishing your Master page, and which Booking pages and Event types are included on your Master page.
- Assignment: This is where you define the way bookings will be assigned to Booking pages in your Master page. This section is different depending on which Scenario you selected for your Master page.
- If your Master page scenario is Rule-based assignment, the Assignment section is where you create rules for how bookings will be assigned to Booking pages. With Dynamic rules, booking assignment is defined per event type offered in your master page. This allows for flexible setup that can be different per master page. With Static rules, bookings are assigned according to global settings. Meeting providers are determined by the existing associations between event types and booking pages.
- If your Master page scenario is Booking pages first or Event types first, the Assignment section is where you select which Booking pages are included in your Master page using the dropdown menu. The dropdown only lists Booking pages that are associated with Event types.
- If your Master page scenario is Booking pages only, the Assignment section is where you select which Booking pages will be included in your Master page using the dropdown menu. The dropdown will only list Booking pages that are not associated with Event types.
- Labels and instructions: This is where you define the public labels for the different entities in your Master page and customize instructions that will help your Customers make the right selections during the scheduling process. Learn more about Labels and Instructions
- Public content: Here you can name your Master page and provide details which your Customers see when they book with you. You can upload an image, edit the logo and design, and provide your contact details. Learn more about Public content