Adding a form to your Leadpages landing page is quick and easy.
Add a form to your landing page
Create the form
- Go to Forms on the left.
- Click on the Create form button OR duplicate another form by clicking the three dots menu for that form and selecting Duplicate.
Create the form as you prefer, either duplicated from another, from scratch, or using a template.
When you've added the interactions you want, routed them, and designed the form as you like, navigate to the Publish tab.
Install the code
You'll grab the code you need for Leadpages.
- On the Publish tab, select Get the embed code.
- Copy the code.
You'll add an HTML widget on your landing page, in each place where you want a form. This creates an iframe on the page, where your form will appear.
- Edit your landing page.
- Click Widgets and drag the HTML widget onto your page. You may have to click Show More if HTML isn’t listed. Learn more about the HTML widget
- Paste the code from OnceHub and adjust as needed (for instance, the text for the link).
- Save the widget.
- Make sure the size of the widget is large enough on your page to hold the embedded form in it, as you want it displayed.
- Publish/update your landing page.
That's it! Your landing page can now display your form in the place you added it.