Your primary and additional payment methods are stored in your OnceHub Account in the Billing -> Payment methods. You can add, remove or manage payment methods at any time.
When you make a purchase on your OnceHub Account, it is automatically charged to your primary payment method. Additional payment methods are not automatically used for payments. To use an additional payment method, you need to make it your primary payment method.
OnceHub accepts all major credit and debit cards for OnceHub payments, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and JCB.
In this article, you'll learn how to add primary and additional payment methods to your OnceHub Account. You'll also learn how to make an additional payment method the primary payment method for your account.
To manage payment methods, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
Primary payment methods
Payment methods are stored in the Billing -> Payment methods section. The primary payment method is automatically used for all your transactions.
A primary payment method is created automatically in the following situations.
When you purchase a product with a card for the first time, the card record is stored in the Payment methods section as the primary payment method. If you make any further purchases in your account, this card will be used by default during the purchasing process.
If you make purchases on your account using a different card, the new card record will be stored in the Payment methods section as the primary payment method. The previous primary payment method becomes an additional payment method.
When your account goes into payment hold, you will be required to re-enter your card details or use a new card to settle the outstanding payment. The new card record will be stored in the Payment methods section as the primary payment method. The previous primary payment method becomes an additional payment method.
Adding an additional payment method
Let’s assume that you have already purchased a subscription. You can add an additional payment method by entering your debit or credit card details in the Payment methods section. To add an additional payment method, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- Open the left navigation bar and select Billing -> Payment methods. Alternatively, click on your profile image or initials in the top right corner of the screen -> Subscription and billing -> Billing -> Payment methods.
- Click Add payment method (Figure 1).
- The Add payment method pop-up appears. Enter your card information and click Save.
- The additional card is added below the primary card in the Payment methods list.
- The additional payment method will not automatically be used for any payments.
Changing the primary payment method
- To make an additional payment method your primary payment method, click on the action menu (three dots) in the row of the card you want to edit.
- Select Make primary from the drop-down (Figure 2). This is now your primary payment method and all recurring payments and future purchases will be charged to it.
To remove a card, click the action button (three dots) in the row of the specific card you want to remove. Then, click Remove.