There can be a number of reasons why a User is not receiving Email notifications. This article is relevant to Users who have never received User email notifications and to Users who were receiving them but suddenly are not anymore.
If you are using email from your own domain, please see the troubleshooting email from your domain article.
Check your junk mail folder
We recommend that you check your junk mail to see if the notifications are there. Whether or not an email lands in junk mail depends on your own email client’s filter. If you find it there, you can tell your email client that this notification is not spam.
Check your User notification Settings
- Open ScheduleOnce.
- Go to Setup -> select the relevant Booking page -> User notifications.
- Ensure that email notifications are enabled for the notification scenarios each User should receive email notifications for.
Verify that you are sending User email notifications to the correct email address
Ensure that the email address you are checking for notifications matches the email address used as your sign-in ID.
- Open OnceHub.
- In the left navigation bar, go to Profile -> Email notifications.
- If the email in the Emails sent to field is not the email address you want to use, click Change your email ID.
Test your email address
If the sign-in ID/Receiving email address matches the email address you have been checking, you can test the system using a different email address:
- Change the email address in the Emails sent to field to a different email address temporarily. We recommend using an email address with a different domain than the one you were using previously.
- Go to the Booking page Overview section and make a test booking by using the public link in the Share & Publish section.
- Check the Inbox of the temporary email address and see if you receive a confirmation email.
If you received email at the temporary email address but not the original, it is possible your email was placed on a suppression list by Amazon SES, our email service provider. This is usually because interaction with your email resulted in a hard bounce for an Amazon SES customer in the recent past. ScheduleOnce can request for your email address to be removed from the Amazon SES suppression list. Please contact us to request this.
If you did not receive email from the new email as well as the original, please contact us.