This article helps both Users who have never received User email notifications and also those who were receiving them but suddenly are not anymore.
If you are using email from your own domain, please see this article on troubleshooting email from your domain.
Check your junk mail folder
- We first recommend you check your junk mail to see if the notifications are there. An email landing in junk mail depends on your own email client’s filter.
- If you find it there, we recommend you tell your email client that this notification is not spam.
Check your User notification Settings
- Go to Setup -> Relevant Booking page -> User notifications
- Make sure that the email checkbox is checked next to the email notification scenario you wish to receive.
- If you don’t see your name at the top, add yourself as an Editor.
Verify that you are sending User email notifications to the correct email address
- Make sure that the email address you are checking matches the email address being used as your sign-in ID.
- To check this click your profile image or initials and select My Profile -> Email notifications.
- If the email is different than the email address you wish to use, change it here.
Test your email address
- If the sign-in ID/Receiving email address matches the email address you have been checking, you should test the system using a different email address:
- Change the sign-in ID/Receiving email address to a different email address temporarily. We recommend using an email address with a different domain than the one you were using previously.
- Make a test booking on your Booking page.
- Check the Inbox of the temporary email address and see if you receive a confirmation email.
- If you received email at the temporary email address but not the original, it is possible your email was placed on a suppression list by Amazon SES, our email service provider. This is usually because interaction with your email resulted in a hard bounce for an Amazon SES customer in the recent past.
- ScheduleOnce can request for your email address to be removed from the Amazon SES suppression list. Please contact us to request this.
- If you did not receive email from the new email as well as the original, please contact us.