You can delete your OnceHub Account at any time in the Account settings section of your OnceHub Account. Once your account is deleted, you will no longer be billed.
In this article, you'll learn about the effects of deleting your account and how to delete your account.
What happens when I delete my OnceHub Account?
- When you delete your OnceHub Account, you are deleting all products linked to your account. Your data, meetings, and inbound pages will be permanently deleted for both OnceHub and Chatbots. Any credit cards used to make a purchase, as well as associated personal data, are permanently deleted.
- If there are multiple Users on the account, all Users will be permanently deleted when you delete your account. If you (or another User) sign in again with the same ID after the account is deleted, the system will treat you as a new User.
- Deleting your OnceHub Account will not affect the scheduled meetings in your calendar.
- Once your OnceHub Account is deleted, you will no longer be billed.
Once you delete your account, it cannot be recovered or re-activated. If you are not 100% sure that you want to delete your account, please contact us before you delete.
Important If you only want your Booking page or Master page to become unavailable, you can simply disable it and there is no need to delete your account. Learn how to disable your Booking page
To access the Account settings page and delete your account, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
Deleting your account
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- In the top navigation menu, click on the gear icon → Settings.
- Click Delete account.
- In the Delete account pop-up (Figure 1), check the box marked I want to delete my account. I understand this cannot be undone.
- Click Delete account to delete your account.
Once your account has been deleted, you will be redirected to the OnceHub pricing page to see our latest plans and pricing should you wish to create a new account.