We believe that OnceHub should be easy to get into and easy to get out of. So if you decide to leave us, we will not stand in your way, though we will be sorry to see you go.
What happens when I delete my OnceHub account:
- Please note that when you delete your OnceHub account, you are deleting all products linked to your account. Your data, meetings, and inbound pages will be permanently deleted for both ScheduleOnce and InviteOnce.
- If there are multiple Users on the account, all Users will be permanently deleted when you delete your account. If you (or another User) sign in again with the same ID after the account is deleted, the system will treat you as a new User.
- Deleting your OnceHub account will not affect the scheduled meetings in your calendar. However, it will no longer be possible to schedule a meeting using any open invitations sent via InviteOnce.
The deletion operation is soon non-recoverable, so if you are not 100% sure that you want to delete your account, please consult with us before deleting.
Important If you only want your Booking page or Master page to become unavailable, you can simply disable it and there is no need to delete your account. Learn how to disable your Booking page article
How to delete your account
Only Administrators can access the Account settings page and delete the account.
1. Sign into your OnceHub account. Click on your profile image or initials in the top right corner and select Account settings.
2. Click Delete.
3. You will see the following popup (Figure 2):
4. Check the checkbox to confirm that you wish to delete your account and understand that this action is not reversible. We would appreciate your feedback about why you are deleting before you go (Figure 3).
5. Click Delete account to delete your account. Once your account has been deleted, you will be redirected to the OnceHub pricing page to see our latest plans and pricing should you wish to create a new account.