Any User can receive SMS notifications related to booking activity. SMS is a very quick and reliable way to keep on top of booking activity for yourself and other Users.
The following steps need to be taken in order to receive User SMS notifications:
1) Add your mobile number to your personal settings
- Log in to your OnceHub account.
- Go to your Profile by clicking on your profile image or initials icon on the top right corner and selecting My Profile.
- Go to the SMS Notifications section.
- Toggle the Receive User notifications via SMS field ON.
- Select your country code.
- Enter your mobile number, including area code.
- Click Save.
2) Make sure you are a Booking page Owner or Editor
Booking notifications are unique for every ScheduleOnce Booking page. Each Booking page has an Owner who is automatically set up to receive email notifications. It is possible to add Editors, which are Users who can receive notifications and make changes to the page.
To see if you are an Owner or Editor of a Booking page, go to Setup and check the relevant Booking page. You should see Owned by you or You are an Editor on the relevant Booking page in the Booking pages section (Figure 1).
If you are not a Booking page Owner or Editor, an Administrator must grant you Editor permissions to that page. This can be done in two ways:
- Go to Setup -> Booking pages -> Action menu (three dots) -> Booking page access. In this section, you can determine which Booking pages the specific User can access.
- Go to Setup -> Relevant Booking page -> Overview section. Here you can edit the specific Booking page's Owner and Editor. This method is only possible if the Administrator is able to edit the specific Booking page.
Learn more about Booking page access permissions
3) Subscribe to User SMS notifications
The User notifications section is where Booking page Editors and Owners can subscribe to SMS notifications. Go to Setup -> Relevant Booking page -> User notifications.
- Find your name above the Notification scenarios list.
- Select the Notification scenarios for which you wish to send SMS notifications by selecting the SMS checkbox next to the scenario which is under your name.
- If your name does not appear above the Notification scenarios list, add yourself as a Booking page editor (see above).
- Press the Save button at the bottom when you are finished.
4) Ensure you have SMS credits available
In order to send SMS notifications, you need to have SMS credits available. You can view the SMS credits available to your account by clicking on your profile image or initials in the top right corner and selecting Subscription and billing from the dropdown menu.
You can purchase SMS credits by clicking the Buy more button in the SMS credits section or clicking the Buy more link in the Account dropdown menu, located in the upper-right corner of your ScheduleOnce account. Learn more about SMS pricing