Customer reports address the following needs:
- Understand overall Customer activity for a given period of time – Understand how many bookings, requests or cancellations took place during a period of time.
- Understand detail activity for a single Customer – Find a Customer and understand how many bookings were created. This may be used for billing purposes.
- Provide a schedule report to a Customer – This is useful in a case of a conference or interviews where the Customer needs to meet with multiple providers during the day.
- Export Customer lists – You can easily export your Customer list into Excel, CSV or PDF files.
Rules for Customer reports
- Customers are grouped by their email address and name. If the Customer uses different names with the same email address, we will display each email-name combination separately.
- In the Summary report, the default sorting is according to the All activities column. The Customer with the highest number of activities is on top.
- In the detail report for a selected Customer, the default sorting places the earliest Meeting time on top.