Once you've finished setting up your Booking pages and Master pages, you're ready to start receiving bookings. ScheduleOnce offers a wide range of sharing and publishing options that will help your leads and Customers connect with you and your team.
Our sharing options allow you to send booking links to Customers to schedule with you, while our publishing options allow you to place scheduling calls-to-action on your website or landing page. Your Customers can schedule with you via Booking pages embedded directly into your website.
You can access the Share & Publish section by clicking Share & Publish in the top navigation bar (Figure 1).
Sharing your booking links
Each Booking page and Master page has its own unique Public link that can be shared with your prospects and Customers. The links that you share can either be general or personalized.
The simplest way to share your pages is by using General links, which can be sent by email, added to your email signature, or added to any other clickable element. General links require your Customers to identify themselves by filling in their personal details on a Booking form during the booking process.
Personalizing the scheduling experience
You can choose to personalize the scheduling experience for your prospects and Customers, so that they will only have to pick a time without having to provide any information that you already have. The Booking form can either be prepopulated with their details or skipped altogether.
The benefits to personalizing the booking process include:
- Saving your Customers the need to fill out their information, which you already have.
- Increasing conversion rates by saving time and reducing the number of steps it takes to book.
- Ensuring that a lead or Customer always registers with the same email, which will help you avoid CRM duplicate records.
Links can be personalized in any of the following ways:
- Personalized for a specific Customer: This type of link contains the specific Customer's personal details and needs to be created individually for different Customers. These can be created by clicking the Personalize for a specific Customer link in the Overview section of a Booking page or Master page (Figure 2).
- Personalized links (URL parameters): These links can be personalized for each recipient receiving the link in a mass email campaign. These links must be sent through a email marketing app that supports merge fields.
- Personalized links (Salesforce ID): If you're using our native Salesforce integration, your links can be automatically personalized for each recipient receiving the link in a mass email campaign. These links must be sent from Salesforce or a Salesforce-integrated app.
- Personalized links (Infusionsoft ID): If you're using our native Infusionsoft integration, your links can be automatically personalized for each recipient receiving the link in a mass email campaign. These links must be sent from Infusionsoft or an Infusionsoft-integrated app.