Connect to your Zoom account first, and then follow these steps:
- Click Setup from the top navigation bar.
- Select the Booking page you would like to configure.
- Click Location settings.
- In the Meeting location step, select This is a virtual meeting.
- In the Who provides conferencing information? step, select Conferencing information is provided by the Owner (you).
- In the Edit conferencing information step, select the Web conferencing: Zoom option (radio button). Since you are connected to Zoom, the Zoom option is available for your Booking pages.
- The ScheduleOnce connector for Zoom provides direct access to Zoom meeting settings, allowing you to set Zoom audio and other options (see below on automatic meeting recording).
- Click Save.
When a booking is made, Zoom session details are integrated with all ScheduleOnce notifications and a Zoom session will be automatically created.
Note When using Session packages, each session includes its unique web conferencing details:
- Schedule and reschedule notification emails to the Customer include a Conferencing info link next to each selected time. When the Customer clicks on the link, the scheduling confirmation page opens as if a single booking was made, displaying the full booking details including the web conferencing information for the session.
- Every reminder that the Customer receives includes the full booking details including the web conferencing information, as if a single booking was made.
- All calendar events for the Owner and Customer include the complete web conferencing information for each session.
Automatic meeting recording
To enable automatic meeting recording on the local computer on any Zoom plan:
- Turn on the Local recording feature in your Zoom account (My Meeting Settings -> Recording).
- Select the On the local computer option in ScheduleOnce.
To enable automatic meeting recording in the cloud on a paid Zoom plan:
- Turn on the Cloud recording feature in your Zoom account (My Meeting Settings -> Recording).
- Select the In the cloud option in ScheduleOnce.
If you have a free Zoom account please note: Meetings cannot be recorded in the cloud on the free Zoom plan, and will not be recorded at all when you select the In the cloud option in ScheduleOnce.