Master pages with Event types first (Booking pages second) allow Customers to first select which Event type they prefer. They can then choose a Booking page from the ones that are associated with that Event type. Finally, the Customer schedules the meeting. The pre-existing associations between Booking pages and Event types determine which Event types are offered on your Master page.
In this article, you'll learn about Master pages with Event types first.
The Customer flow
With Event types first, the Customer first selects the Event type they prefer and then chooses from the Booking pages that provide that Event type.
After selecting a Booking page, the Customer is presented with the availability of the Booking page they selected. They will choose a date and slot and schedule the meeting.
Note If there is only one Event type included in the Master page, the Customer skips selecting an Event type, moving directly to choosing a Booking page.
If only one Booking page provides the selected Event type, the Customer skips selecting a Booking page, moving directly to choosing a time slot.
To create a Master page with an Event types first scenario, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
Setting up your Master page with Event types first
- Create a Master page by clicking the Plus button in the Master pages pane.
- In the Scenario field of the New Master page pop-up, select Event types first (Booking pages second).
- Populate the pop-up with a Public name, Internal label, Public link and an image if you choose. Then click Save & Edit. You'll be redirected to the Master page Overview section to continue editing your settings.
- Go to the Assignment section of the Master page.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the Booking pages that you want to include in the Master page (Figure 3). Only Booking pages associated with Event types can be included in this Master page.
- In the Assignment upon reschedule section (Figure 4), you can choose to assign a rescheduled booking to the same Booking page it was originally assigned to it. To enable this, check the box marked Reschedule is only possible on the page on which the booking was made.
- Click Save and you're all set!