This article is updated to our latest release, which is being rolled out to all Users gradually.
If you see a Schedule button in the top navigation menu, you are viewing the updated version of OnceHub. Otherwise, you can expect to see this in the near future. Please contact us with any questions.
Duplicating Booking pages or Event types can save precious time for you when you're setting up and maintaining your ScheduleOnce app. Duplication instantly clones all the settings associated with Event types, including images.
In this article, you'll learn how to duplicate an Event type.
Duplicating Event types
To duplicate an Event type, follow these steps:
- Go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup in the top navigation bar.
- Click the action menu (3 dots)
of the relevant Event type (Figure 1).
- Select Duplicate.
- In the new window, enter a Public name and add an image if desired.
- Once you click the Save button, you're brought to the duplicated Event type settings.
- Only Administrators have the permission to create or duplicate Event types.
- A new Event type inherits all settings from the source Event type.
- Association of Event types with Booking pages is not duplicated.
- Inclusion in Master pages is not duplicated.
- A new Event type appears just above its source Event type on the ScheduleOnce setup page, and under the same category.