If you don't want to accept bookings on your Master page but do not want to delete it, you can disable it instead. When you disable your Master page, your settings remain intact and you can enable it again at any time.
In this article, you'll learn how to disable your Master page.
Disabling your Master page
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account and open ScheduleOnce.
- Open the specific Master page's Overview section.
- Set the Accept bookings toggle to OFF (Figure 1).
NoteIf you want to completely delete your Master page, go to Setup, click the action menu of the relevant Master page, and select Delete. When you delete your Master page, all the settings associated with the page are permanently deleted too.
Effects of disabling your Master page
When your Master page is disabled, Customers are not able to make new bookings or to reschedule or cancel existing bookings.
- The Public content section is still visible to your Customers whether your page is enabled or disabled. Consider changing your personal message.
- On the Master page's Overview section the Accept bookings toggle switch is in the OFF position, and an alert message shows with a link to enable the page.
- To facilitate accurate setup, the status of disabled pages is indicated in most Master page lists within the app.
- The following message shows on the page when a Customer tries to access it (Figure 1):