In this article, you'll learn how to edit Customer interface text.
Editing Customer interface text
- Go to ScheduleOnce and click Setup.
- Open the left navigation bar and go to Tools -> Localization editor.
- In the Localization editor, click the New locale button (Figure 1).
- In the Custom locale pop-up, add a name for your locale and select an existing locale to duplicate as a based for your new locale (Figure 2).
- Dynamic values, including time zones, countries, states, locations, country codes, months and days of the week will always reflect the parent locale from which they were duplicated.
- Edit the text in the field in the right column (Figure 3), corresponding to the string in the English text column on the left. Some words may appear in multiple strings, so make sure you edit the correct string.
If you want to edit a specific string, use the browser search function (Ctrl + F on Windows or ⌘ + F on Mac) to find it.
NoteParameters in double square brackets [[ ]] can be moved within the string. It's important to keep the brackets intact as they will be replaced with live data when viewed by the Customer.
- You can preview a locale on any Booking page or Master page. To preview a locale, use the drop-down menu at the top right of the editor screen to select the Booking page or Master page you want to preview with your Custom locale. Then, click Preview. Previewing a locale does not apply the locale to the page.
- When you've made all the necessary changes, click Save.
Finally, apply the Custom locale to your pages on the Overview section of the Booking page or Master page. Learn more about the steps to fully localize the Customer scheduling experience