In this article, you'll learn about the steps a Customer takes to cancel a single booking.
How Customers cancel a single booking
- The Customer clicks the Cancel/reschedule link in the scheduling confirmation email (Figure 1) or in the calendar event.
- The Cancel/reschedule page will open.
- In the Keep tab, the Customer can review the details of the booking.
- In the Cancel tab, the Customer can click Cancel the booking to cancel the booking (Figure 2). Depending on your Cancel/reschedule policy, the Customer can be asked to provide a reason for canceling.
- Once the booking has been canceled, the Customer will receive a cancellation email notification, along with the Booking page Owner and any additional stakeholders.