This article only applies if you use our PayPal integration to collect payments from your Customers. If you have any questions on how we bill you as a OnceHub Customer, go to the Account billing article.
To allow automatic billing, you need:
- A PayPal Administrator
- A OnceHub Administrator
Allowing automatic billing
- In Setup, open the left sidebar and select Integrations -> Payment integration.
- Click the Get started button. The Connect to PayPal wizard pop-up appears (Figure 1).
- In the Connect to PayPal step, click the Connect to PayPal button (Figure 2). This will allow ScheduleOnce to access your PayPal account via the PayPal API. Learn more about granting permissions to ScheduleOnce
- After connecting to your PayPal account and granting permissions to ScheduleOnce, you are automatically redirected to your ScheduleOnce account to allow automatic billing. In the Allow automatic billing step, click the Allow automatic billing button. You are redirected to PayPal (Figure 3).
- Log in to your PayPal account using your PayPal credentials. Once logged in, you will be prompt to allow automatic billing with ScheduleOnce (Figure 4).
- Click Agree & Continue to allow automatic billing. Once approved, ScheduleOnce will be able to automatically charge your PayPal account a 1% transaction fee for each payment made via ScheduleOnce.
Important Automatic billing authorization remains valid unless you cancel it directly from your PayPal account or disconnect your PayPal account in your ScheduleOnce account.
Congratulations! You have allowed automatic billing. You'll now be automatically redirected to the ScheduleOnce application where you can customize the Payment settings.