With Zoom integration, you can provide dial-in numbers for multiple different countries.
When you set up your Zoom account, you can choose one or more countries that you commonly invite attendees from. The dial-in numbers for the countries that you choose appear by default in ScheduleOnce User notifications, Customer notifications, and the calendar invitation.
To specify the default dial-in countries that appear on invitations for meetings and webinars:
- Sign into the Zoom web portal.
- Navigate to one of the following locations:
- If you're an administrator, and want to specify a default set of countries for all meetings in your organization, click Account Settings and select the Telephone tab.
- If you're an administrator, and want to specify a default set of countries for a specific group, click Group Management, click the name of the group, and then click Group Settings. From here, select the Telephone tab.
- If you are a meeting organizer and want to specify a default set of countries for the meetings that you host, click My Meeting Settings and select the Telephone tab.
- Scroll to the Global Dial-in Countries/Regions section of the page, then click the edit icon. The Select Global Dial-in Countries/Regions pop-up will appear (Figure 1).
- Choose the countries that you expect to have meeting or webinar participants dial in from.
For example, if your meetings will have participants from the United States, Canada, and Australia, click the check boxes next to those country names.
If you do not see the name of a country, you can search for it by typing the first few letters of the country name.
- Click Save.