OnceHub recommends using Event types for multiple Team members accepting appointments. Event types allow you to offer several meeting types with different durations, price, and other properties on one Booking page or Master page.
You can use OnceHub to accept bookings for multiple Team members. Team members can be accessed via one Master page or independently via their individual Booking pages. Learn more about User management
You must be a OnceHub Administrator to set up this scenario.
How to set up
- Select your profile picture or initials in the top right-hand corner → Profile settings → Users.
- Create a User account for each Team member.
- You can create a Booking page for each Team member and make the Team member the Owner of the page. Alternatively, you can let the Team members create their own Booking pages. Learn more about Booking pages
- If you want to group the Booking pages under one page, you can create a Master page. Make sure you select Booking pages only (without Event types) as your Master page scenario.
- In the Assignment section, select the Booking pages you want to add to the Master page.
- If you have a lot of Team members, you might want to add Tags to your Booking pages so that Customers can find the person they want to book with in a fast and efficient manner. Tags enable Customers to filter Booking pages by keywords. Learn more about Tags
- In addition, you can use categories to organize your Booking pages. Categories enable you to better model your scheduling scenarios. This results in a booking process that is faster, easier to navigate, and creates a better overall scheduling experience for your Customers. Learn more about categories
You’re all set! To test your Master page, go to the Master page Overview and make a test booking by using the public link in the Share & Publish section.