Adding a form to your Unbounce landing page is quick and easy.
Add a form to your landing page
Create the form
- Go to Forms on the left.
- Click on the Create form button OR duplicate another form by clicking the three dots menu for that form and selecting Duplicate.
Create the form as you prefer, either duplicated from another, from scratch, or using a template.
When you've added the interactions you want, routed them, and designed the form as you like, navigate to the Publish tab.
Install the code
You'll grab the code you need for Unbounce.
- On the Publish tab, select Get the embed code.
- Copy the code.
In the Classic Builder, you'll use a custom HTML widget in each individual place where you want a form. This creates an iframe on the page, where your form will appear.
- Edit your landing page.
- Click to add a custom HTML widget.
- In the Embed Custom HTML Code section, paste the code from OnceHub and adjust as needed.
- Make sure the size of the widget is large enough on your page to hold the embedded form in it, as you want it displayed. This may require multiple attempts as you adjust and preview.
- Save your page.
That's it! Your landing page can now display your form in the place you added it.