This article describes potential issues with iCloud integration and how these issues can be fixed. If you’re still having problems, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Busy time in iCloud calendar is not blocking my availability in ScheduleOnce
In ScheduleOnce -> Setup -> relevant Booking page -> Associated calendars: Make sure that you are retrieving busy time from this calendar. Learn more about the Associated calendars section
In ScheduleOnce -> Setup -> relevant Booking page -> Scheduling options -> One-on-one or Group sessions: Make sure you haven't set the option to Group sessions with multiple or unlimited bookings per slot. You can set the option to One-on-one session or to Group sessions with the number of bookings per slot that you want to accept. If you are using Event types, the Scheduling options section is on the Event type. In this case, please review the One-on-one or Group sessions setting in all Event types.
If you are working in Booking with approval mode, please make sure you did not approve two separate bookings in the same time slot.
I cannot see my meeting scheduled via ScheduleOnce in iCloud
In your iCloud Calendar, make sure that the calendar in which your meeting was scheduled is selected. Find it in the calendar list in the left bar and click it to select it. You can also select the activity in the ScheduleOnce Activity stream and, on the right-hand pane, click the calendar event link to view a direct link to the iCloud Calendar event details.
If the link is successfully retrieving information, this means the event is on your calendar. If the link does not work, this means the event was successfully put onto your calendar but was later removed. If there is no link, this means it was not put onto your calendar by ScheduleOnce.
Why do my busy times appear in wrong hours on ScheduleOnce?
This might be due to time zone differences between the account time zone in your iCloud account and the time zone on your Booking page. To change the time zone:
- In ScheduleOnce: Go to Setup -> relevant Booking page -> Overview -> Time zone -> Edit. Select the new time zone and save.
- In iCloud: Click your account name, then choose Account Settings. Click Time Zone, then click a time zone on the map. You can also click the time zone name below the map, then choose a time zone from the pop-up menu. Click Done.
I’m already connected with one iCloud account. How do I switch to another?
The simplest way to switch between accounts is to disconnect your calendar:
- Open ScheduleOnce and go Setup.
- Open the left sidebar and select Integration -> Calendar integration.
- Disconnect your calendar and then connect again with a different Apple ID and password. Note that you can switch your calendar connection accounts without having to switch your login account.
I cannot connect. What should I do?
This may be due to temporary communication problems with the iCloud API. Please try the following:
- Make sure you are using an iCloud app-specific password.
- Make sure cookies are enabled on your browser.
- Verify that you can log into your iCloud account.
- Try to connect again from ScheduleOnce.
If you’re still having problems, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
How do I create an iCloud app-specific password for OnceHub?
Apple requires users to use app-specific passwords for all third party applications such as OnceHub. An app-specific password is a single-use password for your Apple ID that lets OnceHub securely access the information you store in your iCloud Calendar. To create an app-specific password:
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Turn on Apple two-factor authentication if it is not on already. On older devices use Apple two-step verification instead.
- In the Security section of your Apple ID account page, click Generate Password below App-Specific Passwords and give it a title (e.g. OnceHub or any name).
- Once the app-specific password is generated, copy and paste it into the iCloud connection box in your OnceHub account.
I cannot accept bookings
This might be caused because of the iCloud token expiration. The iCloud token might expire because you might have updated your iCloud password or moved to the two-step verification on your iCloud ID.
Hence your access to the OnceHub app has been revoked. To renew your connection to your iCloud Calendar:
- Open ScheduleOnce
- Go to Setup and open the left sidebar
- Select Integrations -> Calendar integration
- Click the Renew your connection button.