In this article, you'll learn about System themes.
Editing a System theme
- Go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup and open the lefthand sidebar.
- In the Tools section, select Theme designer.
- Select a System theme from the list on the left hand side of the page (Figure 1).
- If required, you can add a Header logo, edit the Button color, and edit the Button font color.
- When you're done making changes, click Save.
Theme properties of a System theme
You can customize the following Theme properties of a System theme:
- Header logo: This image is visible to your Customers.
- Button color: This is the color of the buttons and other properties on your page. It is intended to attract your Customer's attention to specific elements.
- Button font color: This can be used to maximize contrast against the button background color. We recommend keeping it on Automatic.
Note If you want to customize additional Theme properties, you'll need to create a Custom theme.
Previewing and applying a System theme
To preview a theme on a Booking page or Master page, select it from the drop-down menu in the top right of the Theme designer and click the Preview button (Figure 2). Previewing a theme does not apply the theme to the page.
To set this theme as your default theme, click Set as default theme next to the name of the theme. The default theme is automatically applied to all newly created pages, but not to existing pages.
Available System themes
- Light (This is the default theme)