Adding a form to your Hubspot website is quick and easy.
Add a form to your website
Create the form
- In OnceHub, go to Setup -> FormOnce.
- Click on the Create form button OR duplicate another form by clicking the three dots menu for that form and selecting Duplicate.
Create the form as you prefer, either duplicated from another, from scratch, or using a template.
When you've added the interactions you want, routed them, and designed the form as you like, navigate to the Publish tab.
Install the code
You'll grab the code you need for Hubspot.
- On the Publish tab, select Get the embed code.
- Copy the code.
- Create a custom module that includes the OnceHub code.
- Adjust the code as needed (for instance, the text for the link).
- Add the custom module to your website page wherever you want it to display.
- Save your website.
That's it! Your website can now display your form in the place you added it.