Availability is always managed per Booking page. Availability settings on one Booking page are separate from the availability settings on another Booking page. ScheduleOnce uses two types of availability: Recurring availability and Date-specific availability.
You can use Recurring only, Date-specific only, or both. Recurring availability is defined on a weekly basis, allowing you to create a pattern that repeats every week.
In this article, you'll learn about using the Recurring availability section.
When to use Recurring availability
Recurring availability is best to use if your availability is consistent from week to week. This is especially true if your calendar is connected to ScheduleOnce and you use busy times to block out your availability.
If you have exceptions to your Recurring availability, you can use Date-specific availability to edit your availability without changing your weekly pattern. Date-specific availability overrides Recurring availability, and can be used to reduce or increase your availability.
To edit the Recurring availability section, you must be an Owner or Editor of the Booking page with the permission enabled in your Profile.
Editing the Recurring availability section
- Go to Setup and select the relevant Booking page.
- Click on the Recurring availability section of the Booking page (Figure 1).
The default weekly recurring availability is set between 9 AM and 5 PM based on the Booking page time zone.
Note that only a weekly pattern without dates is displayed. Busy time from your connected calendar is not shown.
- To update the time zone for this entire Booking page, click the time zone Change link (Figure 2). Note that your connected calendar must be set to the same time zone.
- To modify the hours displayed in the grid, click Expand and define your preferences (Figure 3).
- To add availability, click and drag over white (unavailable) slots, to mark them green (Figure 4). This will increase your availability for all weeks.
- To remove availability, click and drag over green (available) slots, to mark them white (Figure 5). This will reduce your availability for all weeks.
- Click Save.