This article helps both Users who have never received User notifications via SMS and also those who were receiving them but suddenly are not anymore.
Check the SMS log data
- Open OnceHub. Then, open the left navigation bar and select Billing -> Products -> SMS log data.
- Check the status of the SMS. See Understanding SMS delivery statuses for more information.
- If the SMS shows a status of Delivered but the User did not receive it, please skip to step 4.
Make sure you have SMS credits available
Open OnceHub. Then, open the left navigation bar and select Billing -> Products (Figure 1).
If your balance is zero, please purchase more SMS credits. Learn more about SMS pricing
Check the User notification settings.
- Go to Setup -> relevant Booking page -> User notifications.
- Make sure there is a checkmark next to the notification scenarios you wish to receive SMS notifications for.
- Add yourself as an Editor if you don’t see your name at the top.
Check that your mobile number is correct in your Profile.
Please be sure that the number entered is a mobile number and not a landline number. Click your profile image or initials in the top right corner and go to My Profile -> Notifications.
Send yourself a test SMS to see if it is received.
Click your profile image or initials in the top right corner and go to My Profile -> Notifications. Be sure to check the status of the test SMS in the SMS data log.
If you have gone through the above steps and have not resolved your issue please contact us.