ScheduleOnce can be used to accept bookings for a class, workshop, or other type of Group sessions in which a maximum number of people are allowed to attend.
In this article, we will configure Booking pages for a virtual class.
- Create a new Booking page for accepting bookings for the virtual class.
- In the Recurring availability section, erase recurring availability on the calendar.
- Next, go to the Date-specific availability section to mark the time/times for the class on the calendar.
- In the Scheduling options section, set the Group session option to "Unlimited," or to a defined capacity, if you want to limit the number of participants.
- Complete the rest of the Booking page settings.
- If you want to list multiple classes, you can create a Booking page for each class and then group them under a Master page.