When scheduling with existing Infusionsoft contacts, you can use the Infusionsoft Contact ID to identify Customers during the booking process. Recognizing the Customer by the record ID provides two key benefits:
- On the User side, it allows you to update the correct record, eliminating any chances of updating the wrong record and keeping your CRM data clean.
- On the Customer side, it allows you to prepopulate the Booking form step with Infusionsoft Contact record data or completely skip the Booking form step. This eliminates the need to ask Customers for information you already have, improving conversion rates and moving leads through the funnel with speed and efficiency.
The Infusionsoft Contact ID can be used in the following scenarios:
- You can use the Infusionsoft Contact ID in our Personalized links (Infusionsoft ID) to identify your Customers in your Infusionsoft email and broadcasts.
- You can use Infusionsoft Contact ID to personalize scheduling right after your prospects submit Infusionsoft Web forms.
- You can use the Infusionsoft Contact ID to personalize scheduling in landing pages used in your email marketing campaigns. Learn more about using Infusionsoft Contact ID to personalize scheduling in landing pages