When you are connected to a Google Calendar, you can select whether changes made in your connected calendar can also be reflected in ScheduleOnce.
ScheduleOnce advanced integration settings
- Click on your profile image or initials in the top right corner and select Calendar connection.
- When enabling the option Deleting an event in Google calendar cancels the booking in ScheduleOnce, you are canceling an event in ScheduleOnce when deleting an event in the Google Calendar. The following actions are performed:
- Your Customer receives a cancellation notification.
- The event is deleted from your calendar, and the time is set to Available.
- If you are using any other integrations (like CRM, Web conferencing or Zapier) – they are updated with the cancellation.
- If you are using Payment integration, no refund is issued. If your Customer is entitled to a refund, you can refund them manually via ScheduleOnce or via PayPal.
- When enabling the option Changing the time in Google calendar updates the booking in ScheduleOnce, you are rescheduling on behalf of your Customer when moving a booking in the Google Calendar. Therefore, the change of time must be coordinated with your Customer. The following actions are performed:
Note In cases of a Panel meeting, if the Primary team member moves or delete a booking in their connected calendar, the booking is automatically rescheduled or canceled for all panel members - that means for both the Primary team member and all Additional team members.
ImportantThe reschedule functionality described above will only work when events are modified in the same calendar. Modifications in Additional booking calendars are disregarded.
Customer's calendar event
In all cases described above, your Customer’s calendar will be updated or not, depending on your choice in Google’s “Send updates?” or "Delete event?" dialog box. Make sure to click “Send” or "Delete & update guests" button, so that your Customer’s calendar is updated.