In this article, you'll learn how to connect ScheduleOnce to your Salesforce account.
Each ScheduleOnce User connects to their personal Salesforce account. If you're a OnceHub Administrator, you can also set up the connector after connecting to your Salesforce account. You do not need an assigned product license to install and update Salesforce account settings. Learn more
Connecting to Salesforce
- Sign in to your OnceHub account and go to ScheduleOnce.
- Go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup, open the lefthand sidebar, and select Integrations -> CRM.
- From the Salesforce box, click the Connect button.
- You will be redirected to the Salesforce sign-in page and asked to enter your Username and password. Once you enter your credentials, ScheduleOnce will establish the connection to Salesforce and you will be redirected to the CRM integration page.
- On the CRM integration page, you can see that you are connected to your Salesforce account. You can also view the connector status (Figure 1).