This article is updated to our latest release, which is being rolled out to all Users gradually.
If you see a Schedule button in the top navigation menu, you are viewing the updated version of OnceHub. Otherwise, you can expect to see this in the near future. Please contact us with any questions.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect ScheduleOnce to your Salesforce account.
Each ScheduleOnce User connects to their personal Salesforce account. If you're a OnceHub Administrator, you can also set up the connector after connecting to your Salesforce account.
Connecting to Salesforce
- Sign in to your OnceHub account and go to ScheduleOnce.
- Go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup, open the lefthand sidebar, and select Integrations -> CRM integration.
- From the Salesforce box, click the Connect button.
- You will be redirected to the Salesforce sign-in page and asked to enter your Username and password. Once you enter your credentials, ScheduleOnce will establish the connection to Salesforce and you will be redirected to the CRM integration page.
- On the CRM integration page, you can see that you are connected to your Salesforce account. You can also view the connector status (Figure 1).