In this article, you'll learn how to connect OnceHub to your Salesforce account. This
Each OnceHub user connects to their personal Salesforce account. If you're a OnceHub Administrator, you can also set up the connector after connecting to your Salesforce account. You do not need an assigned product license to install and update Salesforce account settings. Learn more - Common use cases for users without a license.
Connecting to Salesforce
- Sign in to your OnceHub account.
- Select the gear icon in the top right-hand corner → CRM.
- Click Go to Booking page CRM integrations.
- From the Salesforce box, click the Setup button.
- You will be redirected to the Salesforce sign-in page and asked to enter your Username and password. Once you enter your credentials, OnceHub will establish the connection to Salesforce and you will be redirected to the CRM integration page.
- On the CRM integration page, you can see that you are connected to your Salesforce account. You can also view the connector status (Figure 1).