In this article, you'll learn how to connect OnceHub to your Salesforce account.
Each OnceHub User connects to their personal Salesforce account. If you're a OnceHub Administrator, you can also set up the connector after connecting to your Salesforce account. You do not need an assigned product license to install and update Salesforce account settings. Learn more
Connecting to Salesforce
- Sign in to your OnceHub account.
- Select your profile picture or initials in the top right-hand corner → Profile settings →
- From the Salesforce box, click the Connect button.
- You will be redirected to the Salesforce sign-in page and asked to enter your Username and password. Once you enter your credentials, OnceHub will establish the connection to Salesforce and you will be redirected to the CRM integration page.
- On the CRM integration page, you can see that you are connected to your Salesforce account. You can also view the connector status (Figure 1).
Congratulations! You can now enjoy the full benefits of Salesforce integration. Next, you should configure the Salesforce connector settings for Booking pages you own.