Account reports address the following needs:
- Insight into all account activity over a given period of time – Provide a global view of all account activity as a way of measuring business performance.
- Understand account activity from every angle – Export the Account report to Excel to customize the reporting dimensions. You can filter the report by any Custom field to better understand customer preferences.
Rules for Account reports
- The Account report is only available as a Detail report. Aggregate values are available in the title row of the report.
- The default sorting places the earliest Meeting time on top.
- Account reports can include activities from deleted Booking pages and deleted Users. The relevant activity date and time must be within the reporting date range to show in the report.