ScheduleOnce allows you to localize the Customer scheduling experience by applying different languages, date/time formats, and other language- and culture-specific settings to your Booking pages. There are seven out-of-the-box System locales that you can apply to your Booking pages:
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Portuguêse (Brazil)
You can also edit the Customer interface text on your Booking pages, giving you end-to-end control over the scheduling experience. Editing the Customer interface text lets you maintain your tone, voice, lexicon, and overall branding throughout the scheduling process, and ensures that the text on your page is 100% accurate for your specific scheduling scenario.
A locale is a collection of settings that defines the language, date/time format, and other text elements that are seen by Customers. Each locale sets the following aspects of the customer experience:
- Language and wording of the Customer interface text
- Dynamic values: Time zone names, days of the week, month names, and countries
- Date format
- Time format
- Week start day
Locales are centrally managed in our Localization editor, located in the left side bar under Tools. In addition to the System locales provided out of the box, Administrators can also create Custom locales, which allow you to edit Customer interface text.
Steps to localize the customer experience
Localizing the Booking page requires text changes in multiple places throughout the system. Follow the step-by-step guide to achieve full localization of the customer experience.
Common localization scenarios
Localization can help you achieve the following:
- Change the local date/time standards - Select the appropriate date pattern, time format (24h or AM/PM) and week start day for your target audience. Your pages will show according to the settings of the locale selected for that page on the Booking page or Master page Overview section.
- Localize your customer experience - Create a localized experience for your Customers in one of our seven out-of-the-box system locales. Locales can be selected for Booking pages and Master pages in their respective Overview sections. You can apply the same locale to all pages, or use different locales for pages serving different customer segments. Any changes to the locale are automatically implemented on relevant pages. Learn more about the steps to localize the customer experience
- Edit Customer interface text - Create a Custom locale if you wish to edit Customer interface text such as titles, buttons and messages. Customer interface text is centrally managed in our Localization editor. Any changes are automatically implemented on the relevant Booking pages. You can apply the same text to all pages, or use different text for pages serving different customer segments. Learn more about editing Customer interface text