When Customers reschedule a panel meeting, they are subject to the Reschedule policy. The rescheduled meeting is always with the original panelists and Event type.
- To reschedule, the Customer clicks the Cancel/Reschedule link in any email notification or the calendar event (see Figure 1).
- The Cancel/reschedule page appears.
- In the Reschedule tab of the Cancel/reschedule page, the Customer clicks the See available times button (see Figure 2).
- The Customer then selects a new date and time. If your Cancel/reschedule policy asks for a reschedule reason, the Customer will be prompted to provide one.
- The Booking form step is skipped since all the required information was already provided when making the booking.
- When a Customer reschedules a Panel meeting, everyone involved is affected:
- The Customer receives an email with details about their rescheduled Panel meeting.
- The Primary team member receives an email notification with details about the rescheduled booking details. All additional panelists are cc’d in this email.
- If the Primary team member is connected to a calendar, the calendar event will be automatically updated to reflect the new times.
- All panelists see the updated activity status and details in their Activity stream.
Note When using Payment integration, you can charge Customers a reschedule fee when they reschedule a booking. This enables you to generate an additional revenue stream and reduces unnecessary rescheduling activity.