Reports can be used internally, but they can also be used externally with customers or other stakeholders who need to receive a meeting schedule for example.
For this reason, we allow you to brand the PDF report with your own report header. By default, the ScheduleOnce report header is displayed.
To upload your own branded report header, follow the steps below.
- Click on Reports and select any report type.
- Click the action menu (three dots) on the right, as shown in Figure 1 below.
- Click Customize PDF report header.
- In the Report header popup, click Choose File to upload your own header (See Figure 2).
- When you've finished, click Save.
The recommended dimensions for a Report header are 840 pixels wide and 70 pixels high.
The report header will only show in PDF reports. You need to click the PDF button to generate the report for your current report view.