You can build a static Personalized link that includes a Customer's personal details. Personalized links for a specific Customer are based on URL parameters and are best used when you want to send a single email to a particular Lead or Customer. These links are different from dynamic links that are used when you want to send Personalized links to a large group of leads or Customers as part of an email campaign.
For example, a Sales Representative wants to send an email to a specific lead named "John". They want to include a personalized "Book time with me" link in the body of the email. This link will take John straight to a Booking page where he can choose a date and time for the meeting without needing to enter any personal information such as name and email.
The Sales Representative can create a Personalized link that looks like this: https://go.oncehub.com/dana?name=Johnfirstname.lastname@example.org&skip=1
NoteWhen you use Personalized links with Booking pages that don't have Event types, it's recommended that you provide the Subject field of your Booking form.
To add a Subject field to your Booking form, go to Setup -> relevant Booking page -> Booking form -> Meeting subject. Select the Meeting subject is set by the owner option and enter the desired Meeting subject specific to your business case. Learn more about the Subject field
Creating a Personalized link specific for a Customer
- Click Setup in the top navigation bar.
- Select the relevant Booking page or Master page.
- In the Overview section of the selected page, click Personalize for a specific Customer (Figure 1).
- In the Personalize the link for a specific Customer pop-up, enter the Customer name and Customer email (Figure 2).
- By default, the Skip booking form field will be toggled ON once you've entered your Customer details. Skipping the Booking form step allows for a quicker booking process for your Customers.
- If you want to disable skipping the booking form, toggle the Skip booking form field to OFF.
- To test the link, click the Open button.
- Click the Copy button to copy the link to your clipboard.
- Finally, paste the link into your email.
NoteIf required, you can include additional fields in the URL. Learn more about ScheduleOnce URL parameters