This article is updated to our latest release, which is being rolled out to all Users gradually.
If you see a Schedule button in the top navigation menu, you are viewing the updated version of OnceHub. Otherwise, you can expect to see this in the near future. Please contact us with any questions.
Installation is a three step process. In this article, you will learn about the first step: installing the ScheduleOnce connector package in Salesforce. The ScheduleOnce connector for Salesforce is installed directly from ScheduleOnce.
To install the connector from ScheduleOnce, you must:
- Be a OnceHub Administrator.
- Be a Salesforce Administrator in your organization.
- Have an active connection to your Salesforce API User.
Installing the ScheduleOnce connector for Salesforce
- Go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup in the top navigation bar.
- Open the lefthand sidebar and select Integrations ->CRM Integration.
- In the Salesforce box, click the Setup button (Figure 1).
- On the Installation tab, click the Install connector button (Figure 2).
- Sign in to Salesforce.
- On the Salesforce Install Package landing page, select Install for All Users and then click the Install button (Figure 3).
- Once installation is complete, click the Done button.
- Return to ScheduleOnce and reload the page, then go back to the Installation tab. You will see that the connector is now installed (Figure 4).
NoteAfter the connector is installed, it can take up to 10 minutes before Connector installed is shown on the Installation tab.
That's it! You've completed Step 1 of the Installation process. Now you can proceed to Step 2, which is described in the How to assign the ScheduleOnce permission set to the Salesforce API User article.