The Master page Overview section summarizes the main properties of the specific Master page. It includes the Master page's main settings, scenario, the associated Booking pages or Event types and share and publish options.
You can disable your page to stop accepting bookings, or enable it by clicking on the Accept bookings toggle on the top right.
To switch between the Overview sections of different Master pages without returning to Setup, use the shortcut drop-down in the top right corner.
Below you can find out more about the different parts of the Master page Overview section.
- Scenario: The selected Master page scenario will be listed here. The scenario determines the scheduling flow. Master pages can have one of four different flows: Rule-based assignment, Event types first (Booking pages second), Booking pages first (Event types second), or Booking pages only.
- Locale: The selected locale determines the date, date format, and language of the page. The Master page locale overrides the locale of included Booking pages. Learn more about the Localization editor
- Theme: To ensure visual consistency, the Master page theme overrides the theme applied to each Booking page included in the Master page. The theme applied to the Master page determines the logo, design and branding.
Share & Publish
- Public link: This is your Master page link that your Customers can use to schedule bookings with you. Learn more about General links
- Personalize for a specific Customer: Creates a static link for a specific Customer. With this link, your Customer will be able to book without having to fill out their name and email. You create this type of link for each Customer individually. Learn more about Personalized links for a specific Customer
- Share dynamic links: Creates a dynamic link which you can share via your CRM or mass email campaign tool.
- Publish on your website: Generates code that you can add into your website code so that you can integrate scheduling into your website.
Included team members
Each Master page provides a single point of access to multiple Booking pages.
- If the Master page scenario is Booking pages only, Event types first, or Booking pages first, then your Customers will manually select the provider on your Master page.
- If the Master page scenario is Rules-based assignment, bookings will be automatically assigned to the relevant provider based on the Assignment rules defined.
Event types offered by the Master page
If you offer Event types on your Master page, your Customers can select the type of meeting they require before selecting the date and time. Event types are added to Master pages either directly or indirectly.