Master pages with Booking pages first (Event types second) allow Customers to first select which Booking page they prefer. They can then choose an Event Type from the ones that are associated with that Booking page. Finally, the Customer schedules the meeting. The preexisting associations between Booking pages and Event types determine which Event types are offered on your Master page.
In this article, you'll learn about Master pages with Booking pages first.
The Customer flow
With Booking pages types first, the Customer first selects the Booking page they prefer and then chooses from the Event types offered by that Booking page.
After selecting an Event type, the Customer is presented with the availability of the Booking page they selected. They will choose a date and slot and schedule the meeting.
NoteIf there is only one Booking page included in the Master page, the Customer skips the Booking page selection step. They move directly to choosing an Event type.
If the selected Booking page offers only one Event type, the Customer skips the Event type selection step and moves directly to choosing a time slot.
To create a Master page with a Booking pages first scenario, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
Setting up your Master page with Booking pages first
- Create a Master page by clicking the Plus button in the Master pages pane.
- In the Scenario field, select Booking pages first (Event types second) (Figure 2).
- Populate the pop-up with a Public name, Internal label, Public link and an image if you choose. Then click Save & Edit. You'll be redirected to the Master page Overview section to continue editing your settings.
- Go to the Assignment section of the Master page.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the Booking pages that you want to include in the Master page (Figure 3). Only Booking pages associated with Event types can be included in this Master page.
- In the Assignment upon reschedule section (Figure 4), you can choose to assign a rescheduled booking to the same Booking page it was originally assigned to it. To enable this, check the box marked Reschedule is only possible on the page on which the booking was made.
- Click Save and you're all set!