This article is updated to our latest release, which is being rolled out to all Users gradually.
If you see a Schedule button in the top navigation menu, you are viewing the updated version of OnceHub. Otherwise, you can expect to see this in the near future. Please contact us with any questions.
The Theme designer comes with 5 out-of-the-box System themes. If you need more customization for your theme, you can create a Custom theme by duplicating an existing theme and modifying it, or you can create a new Custom theme from scratch.
In this article, you'll learn about creating a Custom theme.
Creating a Custom theme
- Go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup and open the lefthand sidebar.
- In the Tools section, select Theme designer.
- Click the New theme button on the top left corner.
Note The Base theme cannot be changed once the theme is created.
In the New custom theme pop-up, enter a New theme name and select a Base theme for your new Custom theme. Then click Create theme.
- Alternatively, you can duplicate an existing theme by clicking the Duplicate theme button (Figure 2). In the Duplicate theme pop-up, enter a New theme name and use the drop-down menu to select which theme to duplicate it from. Then click Duplicate theme.
- Configure your Custom theme as required by modifying the Core properties (Figure 3), Page background properties, Interaction pane properties, and Information pane properties. Learn more about Theme properties
- Click Save.
To set this theme as your default theme, click Set as default theme next to the name of the theme. The default theme is automatically applied to all newly created pages, but not to existing pages.
Previewing and applying a Custom theme
You can preview a theme on a Booking page or Master page by selecting it from the drop-down menu in the top right of the Theme designer and clicking the Preview button (Figure 4). Previewing a theme does not apply the theme to the page.
Once you're happy with your Custom theme, you can apply the theme by going to your Booking page Overview section or Master page Overview section and selecting the Custom theme from the Theme drop-down menu (Figure 5).