The Public content section is where you enter information to help Customers understand what your Booking page is for. You can enter basic information about yourself, your meeting type, location or your staff member and write a welcome message to the Customers who schedule time with you. You can also add tags that enable your Customers to filter Booking pages grouped in a Master page.
The Public content is used when your page is in Enabled status as well as in Disabled status. When you disable your page, you can keep the Public content section as is or change it to display a different message.
Public content features
Add a Booking page image: You can add your photo or any other image. For best results, Upload an image in JPG, PNG or GIF format (max 200KB). It will be cropped or scaled to a 200 x 200 pixels rectangle as part of the upload process. If the checkbox "Include image in default Customer notification emails" is checked, the image will be included in all relevant Customer notifications, for example:
NoteBooking pages created before December, 20th 2015 will have this option turned off by default. If you want to enable it for your existing booking pages, you can simply check the Include image in default Customer notification emails checkbox.
- Name: State the name of your page. It can be your name, your organization, or the type of meeting your customers are booking.
- Add Titles: You can enter a subheadings to the name of your page.
- Add a Welcome message: You can enter up to 2,000 characters with spaces. The welcome message can include hyperlinks (clickable URLs). Text that is identified as a URL (starts with www. OR http:// OR https://) will be automatically hyperlinked on the Booking page and visible to your Customers as clickable text.
- Add Phone and Email: Enter a phone and email for your Customers to contact you.
- Add a Website link: Enter a URL to reference your organization's website or another relevant site you want to provide to people booking with you. The link entered will also automatically make the header logo at the top clickable, directing to the same URL.
- Add a link to Twitter: Copy and paste your full Twitter URL. It can be a personal or company handle, and must start with https://twitter.com/
- Add a link to LinkedIn: Copy and paste your full LinkedIn URL. It can be a personal or company profile, and must start with https://www.linkedin.com/
- Add a link to Facebook: Copy and paste your full Facebook URL. It can be a personal or company page, and must start with https://www.facebook.com/
In this sub-section, you add tags to your Booking page by entering keywords separated by a comma. The maximum character limit per tag is 25. Tags can be very useful when you group Booking pages under a Master page. This enables you to add a new filtering dimension to your Booking page. For example:
- When ScheduleOnce is used for scheduling meetings in conferences, trade shows and other events, attendees can filter the host list by host properties.
- When ScheduleOnce is used for room and resource scheduling, customers can filter the room list by room properties.
- When you are offering multiple providers for a service, you can use tags as another level of organization to allow Customers to find providers with the skill(s) they need, such as language fluency.
When a tag is added to a Booking page, it is checked by default and made available in all Booking pages in your account. When you edit the Public content section in a different Booking page, you will be able to see that added tag and check it.
NoteIn order to improve tag management, a tag that is not checked in at least one Booking page will not be saved in the system and will be automatically deleted.