If a Customers complains that they are not receiving SMS notifications from you, please check the following:
1) Check the SMS log data
- Go to OnceHub -> Click your initials or profile picture in the top right corner -> Subscription and Billing -> Billing -> SMS log data.
- Check the status of the SMS. See Understanding SMS log data statuses for more information.
- If the SMS shows a status of Delivered but the Customer claims they did not receive it, please skip to step 4.
2) Make sure your account has SMS credits available
- Go to OnceHub -> Click your initials or profile picture in the top right corner -> Subscription and Billing -> Subscription.
- If your balance is zero, please purchase more SMS credits. Learn more about SMS pricing
3) Check the Customer notification settings
- Go to Setup -> relevant Booking page -> Customer notifications.
- If you are using Event types, Customer notifications will be related to the Event type. Go to Setup -> relevant Event type -> Customer notifications.
- Make sure there is a checkmark next to the notification scenarios you want to send SMS notifications for.
3) Make sure your Booking form includes the mobile phone field with SMS enabled
- Go to Setup, open the left side bar, and select Tools -> Booking forms editor.
- Ensure that the Booking form you are using, whether the default one or a new one that you have modified, includes the field Your mobile phone.
- On the right side of the field Your mobile phone, ensure there is a checkmark next to Enable SMS.
4) Make sure that the Customer’s mobile number is correct and is indeed a mobile number and not a land line number
- Ask the Customer for the meeting’s Tracking ID or Package ID. This can be found in the booking confirmation email that the Customer received.
- Look up the meeting in the Activity stream using the Tracking ID. The Customer’s details as they were entered in the Booking form will be there.
- The Customer’s phone number can also be checked via the confirmation email you received.
If you have gone through the above steps and have not resolved your issue, please contact us