There can be a number of reasons why your Customer is not receiving SMS notifications. We recommend reviewing the following settings in your account to ensure Customer's receive SMS notifications.
Check the SMS log
- Open OnceHub.
- In the left navigation bar, go to Billing -> Products.
- In the SMS box, click View SMS log. Learn more about SMS delivery statuses
- Check the status of the SMS.
- If the SMS shows a status of Delivered but the User did not receive it, check that the User's mobile number is correct.
- If the SMS was not delivered or not sent, review the settings below.
Make sure your account has SMS credits available
- Open OnceHub.
- Then, open the left navigation bar and select Billing -> Products. You can see the number of remaining SMS credits in the SMS box (Figure 1).
If your SMS credit balance is zero, click the Add credits button to purchase more SMS credits.
Check the Customer notification settings
You need to enable SMS notifications for each notification scenario the Customer should receive SMS notifications for.
- Open ScheduleOnce.
- Go to Setup -> select the relevant Booking page -> Customer notifications. If you are using Booking pages with Event types, Customer notifications will be related to the Event type. Go to Setup -> select the relevant Event type -> Customer notifications.
- Enable SMS notifications for each notification scenario you want to send SMS notifications to Customers for.
Make sure your Booking form includes the mobile phone field with SMS enabled
- In ScheduleOnce, go to go to Setup, open the left navigation bar and select Tools -> Booking forms editor.
- Ensure that the Booking form you are using, whether the default one or a new one that you have modified, includes the field Your mobile phone.
- On the right side of the field Your mobile phone, ensure the Enable SMS field is checked. You can also make the mobile phone field mandatory (Figure 3).
Make sure that the Customer’s mobile number is correct and not a land line number
- Ask the Customer for the meeting’s Tracking ID or Package ID. This can be found in the booking confirmation email that the Customer received.
- Look up the meeting in the Activity stream using the Tracking ID. The Customer’s details as they were entered in the Booking form will be there. Learn more about filtering the Activity stream
The Customer’s phone number can also be checked via the confirmation email you received.
NoteIf you have gone through the above steps and have not resolved your issue, please contact us