The Fields library contains all of the fields that are available for you to use in the Booking form. This is where you add fields to your Booking form and create your own Custom fields.
In this article, you'll learn about the different types of fields stored in the Fields library.
The System fields category includes seven fields. Four are included on all new Booking forms by default.
- Your name
- Your email
The Customer’s name and email address must be collected in order for ScheduleOnce email notifications to be sent to your Customers. You cannot remove these fields from the Booking form, and the Customer must fill them out in order to make a Booking.
- Your company: This field can be added to any Booking form when you want the Customer to add their company.
- Your phone: This field can be added to any Booking form when you want the Customer to add their phone number but don't require a mobile phone number.
- Your mobile phone: Included on default booking form.
- Your note: Included on default booking form.
- Customer guests: This field can be added to any Booking form when you want to allow the Customer to invite additional guests at their discretion.
These fields can be removed from the Booking form, but cannot be deleted from the Fields library.
Learn more about System fields
Conditional fields are fields that will only show on the Booking form if you choose to ask the Customer to provide the data. The Conditional fields are:
- Meeting subject
Learn more about Conditional fields
The Custom fields category includes fields created by you from scratch. This category also includes System custom fields, which are optional fields available to you in the Fields library. For example, "Your state" is a System custom field. This field includes a dropdown menu of all 50 states in the United States which can be inserted into your Booking form.