Any user who can see a Panel meeting activity in their Activity stream can request that a Customer reschedules. Requesting a reschedule cancels the original Panel meeting for all panelists and a request to reschedule for a new time is sent to the Customer.
If the Customer reschedules, the rescheduled meeting is always with the original panelists and Event type.
To request reschedule:
- Click on the Panel meeting activity in your Activity stream.
- In the Details pane, click the Cancel/request reschedule icon.
- From the Cancel/request reschedule wizard pop-up, select Cancel the booking and send a reschedule request for the same Event type, and then click Next.
- Provide a reason for requesting to reschedule, review your input and click the Request Reschedule button to complete the action.
- When a User requests to reschedule a Panel meeting, the following occurs:
- The Customer receives an email notification requesting them to reschedule the meeting.
- The Primary team member receives an email notifying them of the reschedule request and all Additional team members are cc’d in this email.
- If the Primary team member is connected to a calendar, the event will be automatically cancelled.
- In the Activity stream, the activity status is changed to Canceled (Reschedule requested by User) for all panelists.
NoteWhen using Payment integration, if you request to reschedule a Panel meeting, the Customer will not be asked to pay a Reschedule fee for rescheduling. Upon rescheduling, the payment will be reassigned from the cancelled booking to the new rescheduled booking in the Activity stream.