Adding a form to your GoDaddy website is quick and easy.
Add a form to your website
Create the form
- In OnceHub, go to Setup -> FormOnce.
- Click on the Create form button OR duplicate another form by clicking the three dots menu for that form and selecting Duplicate.
Create the form as you prefer, either duplicated from another, from scratch, or using a template.
When you've added the interactions you want, routed them, and designed the form as you like, navigate to the Publish tab.
Install the code
You'll grab the code you need for GoDaddy.
- On the Publish tab, select Get the embed code.
- Copy the code.
You'll add a custom code section to your website, on each individual page where you want a form. This creates an iframe on the page, where your form will appear.
- Edit your website in the Website Builder.
- In the place you want to add your pop-up bot link, add a custom code section.
- Go to Files & Web -> HTML and select Add.
- Paste the code from OnceHub into the Custom Code field and adjust as needed.
- Make sure the Forced Height field is high enough to display the form.
- Save your website.
That's it! Your website can now display your form in the place you added it.