In this article, you'll learn about using General links.
Understanding General links
Using General links is the simplest way to share your pages. General links are standard links that you can share with Customers to allow them to schedule meetings with you. General links look like this: https://go.oncehub.com/dana (‘dana’ is a sample Booking page name).
Note ScheduleOnce Booking pages only use HTTPS and automatically redirect to HTTPS if HTTP is manually typed by a User. However, if you use a custom domain for your Booking page link, HTTPS is not used.
General links can be sent by email, added to your email signature, or added to any other clickable element. When your Customer schedules a meeting using a General link, they will be required to identify themselves by filling in their personal details in the Booking form step.
Accessing your page's General link
- In ScheduleOnce, click Share & Publish in the top navigation bar.
- In the Link section, use the drop-down menu to select the Booking page or Master page you want to create a link for (Figure 1).
- In the Customer data step, select General link (Figure 2).
- Click the Copy link button to copy the link.
- Paste the link into your email or web page.
Changing your link
You can also change the link for your Booking page or Master page in the page's Overview section. Learn more about changing your Booking page or Master page link
NoteIf you want to prepopulate the Booking form with a Customer's details, or you want your Customer to skip the Booking form step altogether, you can also create a Personalized link. When you send a Customer a Personalized link, all they have to do to schedule a meeting is pick a time. Learn more about Personalized links