You can use the Website embed publishing option to embed a ScheduleOnce scheduling pane on any page on your website. This allows your Customers to schedule without leaving your website. Embedding the scheduling pane in your website creates an effective call to action that motivates your leads and prospects to schedule with you. The embedded pane fits into any web page and doesn't show any ScheduleOnce branding.
In this article, you'll learn about the Website embed publishing option.
When should I use Website embed?
Embedding a scheduling pane is an effective solution for several business flows, including:
- Offering scheduling to any site visitor.
- Offering scheduling only to prospects who fill out your web form.
- Offering scheduling only to top prospects based on specific criteria.
To embed a scheduling pane on your website, you must be a webmaster for your company's website, or have direct access to your company website’s code.
Embedding your page onto your website
- Click Share & Publish in the top navigation bar.
- In the Website embed tab, select the Booking page or Master page you want to embed on your website (Figure 1).
- Use the Width drop-down menu to select the width of the Scheduling pane outer border.
- Use the Color option to change the color of the border.
- In the Customer data step (Figure 2), select to have Customers fill out the Booking form, or select a Web form integration option.
If you select a web form integration option, you can select to Skip the Booking form or Prepopulate the Booking form.
- Click the Copy button to the copy the code to your clipboard.
- Paste the code into the relevant location on your website.
NoteIf you change any Website embed settings, you must replace the Website embed code that you previously added to your web pages.
Customizing the embedded scheduling pane
If you have a basic understanding of CSS, you can apply advanced customization (embed frame height and width) on top of the core settings. The height can be fixed or responsive.
- Fixed height: This is the default option. The height is set to 550 pixels. You can change the default height to any number you want by changing the height property in the code.
- Responsive height: This will automatically adjust the height to the frame content. To use this method, you must delete the height property in the code.
The embedded frame layout when width is between 900–541 pixels
The embedded frame layout when width is between 540–320 pixels
Restrictions for Website embed
- The embedded interface is an HTML 5 app and is not supported on old browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer. Learn more about our System requirements