To cancel a Panel meeting from within ScheduleOnce:
- Click on the Panel meeting activity in your Activity stream.
- In the Details pane, click the Cancel/request reschedule icon.
- From the Cancel/request reschedule wizard pop-up, simply select cancel the booking, and click Next.
- Provide a cancellation reason, review your input and click the Cancel booking button to complete the action.
When a User cancels a Panel meeting, everyone involved is affected:
- The Customer receives a cancellation email.
- The Primary team member receives a cancellation email notification and all additional panelists are cc’d in this email.
- The activity status is updated to Cancelled in the Activity stream for all panelists.
- If the Primary team member is connected to a calendar, the calendar event will automatically be cancelled.
NoteIn cases where the Primary team member is connected to Google, Exchange or Outlook calendars, and the two-way sync is turned on, Panel meetings can be canceled directly from the calendar. Learn more about cancelling from your Google or Outlook calendars.