This article is updated to our latest release, which is being rolled out to all Users gradually.
If you see a Schedule button in the top navigation menu, you are viewing the updated version of OnceHub. Otherwise, you can expect to see this in the near future. Please contact us with any questions.
When you cancel a Panel meeting, it affects all panelists and the Customer.
Canceling a Panel meeting
- Select the Panel meeting activity in the Activity stream.
- In the Details pane, click the Cancel/request reschedule button (Figure 1).
- The Cancel/request reschedule pop-up will appear (Figure 2). Select Cancel the booking.
- Click Next.
- In the Notification step, you can add a cancellation reason that will be provided to the Customer.
- Click Next.
- In the Review step (Figure 3), you can confirm the details of the Panel meeting that you're about to cancel.
- By default, a cancellation email is always sent to your Customer. If you do not want to send a cancellation email to the Customer, check the Don't send a ScheduleOnce cancellation email box.
- Click Cancel booking. When a User cancels a Panel meeting, everyone involved is affected:
- By default, the Customer receives a cancellation email notification.
- The Primary team member receives a cancellation email notification and all Additional team members are cc’d in this email.
- The activity status is updated to Cancelled in the Activity stream for all panelists.
- If the Primary team member is connected to a calendar, the calendar event will automatically be cancelled.
You can cancel or reschedule directly from your calendar if the Primary team member's OnceHub account is connected to Google Calendar, Exchange Calendar or Office 365 Calendar via EWS, or Outlook Calendar via the PC connector for Outlook.