You can use the Infusionsoft Contact ID to personalize the booking process in your landing pages. Recognizing the Customer by the record ID provides two key benefits:
- On the User side, it allows you to update the correct record, eliminating any chances of updating the wrong record and keeping your CRM data clean.
- On the Customer side, it allows you to prepopulate the Booking form step with Infusionsoft Contact record data or skip the Booking form step completely. This eliminates the need to ask Customers for information you already have, improving conversion rates and moving leads through the funnel with speed and efficiency.
In this article, you will learn how to pass the Infusionsoft Contact ID to your landing pages. Then, you will learn how to generate the personalized website embed or button code for your landing pages.
NoteIf the Customer is not recognized based on the Infusionsoft Contact ID, OnceHub will use the Customer's email address to check if the record already exists in your CRM. Learn more about integrating with Infusionsoft
To use the Infusionsoft Contact ID in your landing pages, you will need:
- A OnceHub Administrator for your organization.
- A completed Infusionsoft connector setup in OnceHub.
- A OnceHub User connected to Infusionsoft.
For security and privacy reasons, using CRM record IDs to skip or pre-populate the Booking form is not compatible with collecting data from an embedded Booking page or redirecting booking confirmation data.
OnceHub parameters for Infusionsoft
To recognize the Customer by the Infusionsoft Contact Id, you need to pass the OnceHub parameters for Infusionsoft to your landing page:
- Contact Record ID: soisContactID
You can also add an additional variable to your webpage to skip the Booking form step:
- Skipping the Booking form step: soSkip=1
Step 1: Constructing the landing page 's URL parameters
There are different operators used in the syntax of your URL:
- ? - You must add the question mark to separate your URL from the variables.
- & - You can pass multiple variables by separating the variables with the ampersand.
- = - The equal sign separates the variable from the value assigned to that variable.
Take the following example landing page link:
If you wanted to pass the Infusionsoft Contact ID with the value being E9888900, you can add the following to the landing page link:
Now if you wanted to pass the variable to skip the Booking form step as well:
Step 2: Generate the personalized code for your landing pages
Now that you have passed the Infusionsoft Contact ID to your landing page, you need to ensure that you have placed the personalized website embed or button code on your landing page.
- Log into your OnceHub account.
- Hover over the lefthand menu and go to the Booking pages icon → Hover over the lefthand side menu → Share & Publish.
- To use the website embed or button on your landing page, go to the relevant section, Website embed or Website button, and select Customer data is passed using the Infusionsoft Contact ID (web form integration) from the Customer data step. Then copy and paste the embed or button code in your landing page.