This article is updated to our latest release, which is being rolled out to all Users gradually.
If you see a Schedule button in the top navigation menu, you are viewing the updated version of OnceHub. Otherwise, you can expect to see this in the near future. Please contact us with any questions.
In this article, you will learn how to connect to your Infusionsoft account. Each ScheduleOnce User should connect to his/her own Infusionsoft account.
Connect to Infusionsoft
- Open ScheduleOnce.
- Go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup -> Open lefthand sidebar -> Integrations -> CRM integration.
- From the Infusionsoft box, click the Connect button.
- You will be redirected to the Infusionsoft login page and will be asked to enter your username and password. Once you enter your Infusionsoft credentials, ScheduleOnce will establish the connection to Infusionsoft and you will be returned to the CRM integration page.
- On the CRM page, you will see the Infusionsoft application name, your connected username, and the Infusionsoft connector status.
- If you are a OnceHub administrator, you will also have the option to configure your Infusionsoft connector by clicking the Setup button (Figure 1).
NoteScheduleOnce Members will not be able to connect to Infusionsoft until the Setup has been completed. In addition, there must always be at least one OnceHub Administrator connected to Infusionsoft.
Once these conditions are met, you can enjoy the full benefits of Infusionsoft integration.